Leaving On A Jet Plane

Friday, July 11, 2008

But I do know when I'll be back again. On Tuesday night.

Tomorrow I am off on a new adventure. I am going to Las Vegas with my mom and my sister, and we are meeting my aunt there. I have never been to Vegas before, and I am truly looking forward to it. I don't think I'll do too much gambling, but I'll be just as happy as can be to watch others.

This is the first time that I'm leaving Reagan for more than one day/evening without having David with me. So this also means that this is David's first time to be alone with Reagan for more than one day/evening.

I'm not worried about anything except for what Reagan will be wearing for the days that I'm gone. I have this mental image in my head of Reagan wearing his brown and green plaid shorts with a light blue t-shirt that has turtles on it. And his Wall-E socks.

Makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

I'm tempted to leave outfits laid out for the two of them, but I'm sure that wouldn't go over too well.

I hope no pictures are taken while I'm gone. I don't need evidence of poor fashion sense.

And what happens is Round Rock, stays in Round Rock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Kelly you are too funny. Just put outfits out for him. I do that for Jonathan when I've been away and he's appreciated not having to think.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! I can't wait to hear about the trip when you get back!!!

Jessica said...

Did you win big in Vegas and decide to stay and never blog again?

;-)