Untitled, But Bulleted

Thursday, November 20, 2008

  • Tomorrow is my last day of school for Fall break. I HAVE AN ENTIRE WEEK OFF!
  • I love, love, love my AP, my team, and the faculty and staff.
  • For those teachers out there, did you see someone important that I left off of the list above?
  • My team brought me a cake for my birthday that is next week. I told you that I love them.
  • My husband took the kiddo tonight while I went and had drinks with some friends. I love him, too.
  • I have a new iPhone thanks to my super big sister.
  • The iPhone is awesome. I'm addicted.
  • I have a mommy-nerd (baby center moms) friend that once mentioned something about the "terrible twos", the "trying threes", and the "f-ing fours". David and I are in the middle of the "f-ing fours".
  • David is taking Monday off, but we're still shipping the kiddo off to school. :) We're planning on seeing a movie. Maybe sit in the back row and smooch a little.
  • My AP told me that she received a compliment from a parent about me. That makes my day/week/year!!
  • Because David and the kiddo are together tonight, I'm home alone in a quiet house right now. Don't y'all just understand how that feels?!?! Aaawwww....
  • I am just as happy working as I was staying home with Reagan. If not, more so. I am very blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is all AWESOME news Kelly. So glad that you are happy and that things worked out the way they were supposed too!!!! Love ya and happy Birthday!!!