Saturday

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My super-duper husband is in the process of connecting our new front loader washing machine. I am sitting here right next to the new dryer. I am happy.

I thought earlier to blog about my dogs. They got groomed today, and I took a "Before" picture of both of them. I was planning on taking an "After" picture, but I realized that I don't think you'll really be able to tell the difference. Unless there was such a thing as smell-blogging. Clean dogs are so much more pleasant to be around than icky smelling dogs. They even feel better to the touch. This pleasantness will last about 4 days.

Reagan was not-so-pleasant to be with today. He woke up a bit early after going to bed more than a bit late. You could tell! He was cranky much of day, and his behavior was horrible. He hit me at least once, and he hit David once, too. He hasn't hit in months! He was better after his nap, and he was totally himself after dinner. I hope Reagan wakes up happy tomorrow.

I am sorry for the boring post this evening. I am proud that I have had something to write about for the previous 16 days. I hope the next 13 are more interesting for you all.

I'm going to go and do some reading of a couple of good books~~all about my new washer and dryer!!!! Woo hoo!!

1 comments:

emily said...

WOO HOO on the setup that is quick!

LOL, yes we know the beauty of a newly groomed animal :)