Tag--Christmas Style

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I was tagged by Suzi.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper with a few gift bags.

2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial. I have never had a real tree, but I think I would like one someday.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually on the Sunday after Thanksgiving while David watches football. However, this year we put it up on the day before~~Saturday.

4.When do you take the tree down?
On the day after our last "Christmas" is. I'm usually ready to have my house back to normal.

5. Do you like eggnog?
yes

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader jacket. I wore it all day. I also took the tag off of it and strung a ribbon through it so I could wear it as a necklace. The tag was a picture of a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No. Not unless you count Reagan's Fisher Price Little People nativity scene. I'm still looking for the perfect one for us.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
My two sisters.

9. Hardest person to buy for?
The men in my life--my brother, brother-in-law, dad, father-in-law, and David.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I can't think of anything really horrible.

11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
Mail

12. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Carol~~The one with Patrick Stewart, or the one with the Muppets. :)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Right after Thanksgiving. But this year I've had a very slow start.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don't think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Fudge and crescent rolls.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night! Reagan's favorite this year is The 12 Dogs of Christmas (really cute book).

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We will always wake up in our house on Christmas morning. But we usually switch up the traveling/staying at home thing yearly.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes because I have a 3 year old that loves Santa's reindeer. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph. And Olive the other reindeer.

20. Angel on the tree top, or a star?
A star which I really, really love. It is handmade from one of our friends. I LOVE it!!!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning and day and night and the day after

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The cat trying to eat our artificial tree. And the lights falling off our windows.

23. What I love most about Christmas?
Seeing the excitement and magic through Reagan's eyes, and remembering my Christmas's from when I was little.

I tag: Emily, Ali, Tina, (her first tag!) and Becky (you can finish your finals first)!!! You're it!!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

Very fun! I think I will try to add 2 questions to take it to 25 :) Fitting, right??

Unknown said...

I thought there was 25 when I copied and pasted. I was like where are the last 2 questions!!