A Day Off

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blog365 says that we can take February 29th off. I wasn't going to. I was going to go beyond the technical challenge.

But screw that. After being sick all this week~~I know you have got to be sick of hearing about it~~and not having much to say, I am so totally taking tomorrow off. And I'm looking forward to it.

I am really starting to feel pressure to write something everyday. And the writing part isn't that hard. It is the creativity that is hard to come by. I know that there is at least 1 person (myself) out there in the internet world who reads my blog on a daily basis, and I'm starting to really feel for that person (me). That poor soul is reading nothingness. Randomness. Boringness. Blah-ness.

Think of my day off tomorrow as a gift to yourself (myself). You (me) won't have to sit through 3 minutes of nothingness.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I don't think your blog is boring!

Besides what really matters is this will be an amazing way for older Reagan to go back and see how much his Mommy adored him and what you guys were up to.

Priceless!

Mommy said...

But I enjoy your "nothingness". It makes my "nothingness" feel somehow meaningfull.
Enjoy the day!

rebekca said...

I laughed at loud at your, "but screw that" phrasing.

have a nice break! blog 365 can kiss my toushie.

emily said...

I miss you... come back soon!