A Later Bird

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ah. I should have talked about our terrible waking schedule sooner. Reagan slept until 8ish this morning. I'll take it!

I am also feeling much, much better. Although you wouldn't think so from the way I sound. I did go to the doctor yesterday, and I have a cold. He did prescribe 2 medicines for me...a super-duper cold symptom pill and a super-strong-knock-you-out cough syrup. I didn't get either one yesterday, but I did send David out to fill the cough syrup one this evening. I'm coughing alot today, and I don't want it to keep me up all night. This stuff is so strong that I'm only supposed to take less than 1/2 of a teaspoon. I think that is like a drop of it.

Here's hoping to a post-8am wake-up and a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I really hope you feel better soon!

Mommy said...

ahhh...8AM sounds like HEAVEN to me!