It Is Still Friday to Me

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oops. It is 1am, and I forgot to post earlier. I don't feel too badly about it, because (1) it is still Friday for me and (2) I will still do 365 posts this year.

Just to respond to a couple of comments:

~~My hair is still long. It was just tucked behind my shoulders.

~~I will take a picture of my flowers tomorrow. However, I don't know if you'll be super impressed. Don't get me wrong...they are BEAUTIFUL! There are 6 long stem pink roses and 4 long stem tulips. David does something different each year. This was the first year that there were brought to me wrapped in paper. (Other times they have been in a short arrangement, a long stem arrangement, an arrangement with pink spray roses, etc. I never know what I'm going to get.)

~~Thanks for the wonderful compliments on the picture of me and Reagan.

~~And yes, my husband is SUPER!

0 comments: