A Confession

Saturday, February 16, 2008

As I have said over and over and over again, Reagan loves the movie Cars. And if I was not so freakin' sleepy, I would link each one of those "overs" in the previous sentence to old posts where I actually blogged about his obsession. But I'm pretty sure they would not be clicked on anyways...so I won't link.

Anyways, he loves the movie. And to make the movie a bit more adult for me after having watched about 324 times, I started to Google all kinds of things. Remember? (Ok, I linked to that one.)

And now, here I am, excited about NASCAR. Yep. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's Daytona 500. Hey! It's the 50th anniversary of the race. Isn't that great?!

The first race that I'm ever going to watch (minus the 324 times I watched Lightning McQueen race) is going to be a historical one!

I have also been Tivo-ing and watching special programs that have been on tv because of the 50th anniversary.

So there you go. Disney may have made a new NASCAR fan out of me. All because of a movie they made 3 years ago.

And because of a little boy that is obsessed with it.

And, of course, because of Google.

1 comments:

Mommy said...

I think you REALLY need scripted TV to come back...REALLY. NOW.