L.O.V.E

Thursday, February 14, 2008

We are having a spectacular Valentine's Day today.

Last night David brought home pink roses and pink tulips~~this is an annual V-Day gift since our wedding. Every year he gives me the flowers that were in my wedding bouquet. I hear everyone out there saying "Aaahhh! How sweet!" And yes...he is. In fact, I remember the first year this happened. I was at school, and he actually brought the flowers to me and had lunch with me in my classroom. I looked at them and noticed that they were the flowers that were in my bouquet. Could he really have known what they were?? Yes he did. He came up with that idea all on his own, and I look forward to every February 14th for my beautiful pink flowers. What an amazing husband I have!!

Reagan got me the Harry Potter Wii game. I've played a little bit of it today, and I think I'm going to love it.

I surprised Reagan with a white puppy covered in hearts from Build-a-Bear. He adores it. And David will come home with a dump truck~~great for a sand box~~all for Reagan.

Reagan and I were sneaky and had our picture taken by a friend on Monday during playgroup. We printed it as a 5x7 and framed it for David. The only picture of me that he has at his office is from our wedding (five and a half years ago). The most recent picture he has of Reagan was taken in January 2006. So this picture is an updated image of the two of us.



I think he liked it. I have a copy, too. :)

I got something for David that I thought he would love. I'm pretty sure he likes it. We'll have to see, though.

5 comments:

rebekca said...

I'm liking David more and more as I get to know you.

That is one of the most thoughtful things I have ever heard of a man doing! And it just makes me think that you must be quite incredible yourself for someone to go through all that effort. wow.

Can you post a pic of the flowers? Please?

Mommy said...

That it TOO SWEET!
I want a picture of the flowers...and that pic of you and Reagan is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of you and Reagan! What a sweet husband you have:)

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT picture of you and Reagan! I wanna copy!! Is your hair just tucked behind you or is it shorter again?

emily said...

Beautiful day, beautiful picture, beautiful family!