What Kind of Party is This??

Sunday, February 03, 2008

We had a Super Bowl party this evening. What a fun game!! Especially the last minute. Our house was excited that the Giants won...however, I think it would have also been just as exciting to see the Patriots go undefeated. But I'm happy with the outcome.

My husband is a HUGE football fan. He has been playing fantasy football for years...he actually won this year. But he spent almost half of the game in our room playing GUITAR HERO! Who is this man??
At one point, right about half time, I looked around the living room and there were 4 of us watching the game. Four out of twenty-one. The other 17 were in our room playing Guitar Hero.

Crazy.


3 comments:

Mommy said...

At least the floor was done?! (right?)

Kelly said...

Nope. Still not finished. :)

Unknown said...

Well, at least it looks like a fun party - (Don't you dare say you didn't have fun, I think I see you sitting on the floor right there ;) ). Oh, btw, thanks so much for leaving a comment for me on ruddell! Appreciate it!!!