Do You Have A Post-It I Can Borrow?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wow. Yes. "Wow." with a period. I need to read yesterday's post. I need a constant reminder today of how wonderful things really are. Because today ain't so blissfully happy.

And there isn't any real reason. I mean, yeah, I can make up all kinds of reasons for my horrible bad mood. Allergies are extremely high on the list. The wind today must have kicked up all kinds of goodies for my system to go "Crap!!!! What is this stuff?!?!?!" Coming in at a close second is the over-the-counter allergy medicine I took. (Talk about a downer.) And right behind that, or maybe it is at the very top of the list, is the constant whining coming out of my precious 3 year old. And I mean non-stop whining. If words are coming out of his mouth, they are coming out in a low sing-song tone that ranks right up there with nails being scratched down a chalkboard.

But like I said. I'm the one in control of my mood. And I'm doing a crappy job of keeping it happy. I think I was happy for about 5 minutes today. At about 1pm. I think it can only get better from here, though. My whine-bucket is in bed. I'm getting ready to watch some tv. I'm reading a great book (90 Minutes in Heaven). And then I'm going to bed only to wake up early to take my kid to school. Woo hoo!! (Did I just say that out loud?)

I'm going to go read yesterday's post first, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar day today!

Every time I was about to take the boys to the park they would get into something:O

After I made them clean up each mess I offered a
2ND,3RD,and 4TH chance to go, finally I gave up!

Thankfully the babysitter came and I got a little break at our small group!

Tomorrow will be better
(fingers crossed)

rebekca said...

I know those days!

At least you checked your mood. I don't do that most times. I just walk around pretty bitchy.