Movie Monday~~Easter

Monday, March 31, 2008

We can't find our camera. That means that I don't have any pictures of how incredibly cute Reagan looked on Easter. He looked like he stepped out of a Gymboree advertisement. He was adorable and very, very handsome.

But I do have some video. I apologize for how LOUD my voice is, but there is a speaker on both the front and the back of video camera. I will hold it out as far away as I can from now on.

And although Reagan was eager to get started with hunting (he's the first one out of the starting gate), I think he got maybe 3 eggs. And there were TONS of eggs. Hundreds of them. But he got 3. Oh, and about 5 confetti eggs. That's all he wanted.

3 comments:

Mommy said...

TOO CUTE!! And I think his Easter bag is almost as cute as he is!!

Megan said...

That made me laugh out loud. :) I loved how Reagan was willing to forego all of the eggs for only confetti eggs. A total 3 year old move!

Did you make that Easter Bag? It is really really cute.

I can't wait to see a picture of "the outfit" once you find your camera.

Unknown said...

So funny, b/c once Regan's basket will full - she decided the same thing - she was done and it didn't matter that there were still eggs on the ground!! Looks like he had a BLAST playing it his way!