Extreme Hair Makeover

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I just got my hair cut. I have always wanted this haircut...in fact, I was in the 6th grade when I chopped my hair right above my shoulders. That was in the 80's when there was no such thing as texturizing, straightening prodcuts, and flat irons.


I took in a picture of Katie Holmes with her new haircut, and I asked for "that". And I got it. And I love it. I'm so disappointed that the picture doesn't really capture how cute it is.


And do I always have those bags under my eyes????




7 comments:

emily said...

oooooo I LOVE IT! it looks sooooo good! YAY :) I love Spring - just for things like this :)

Unknown said...

Oh, see I do like it too - I'm so glad that it totally worked out. Actually I think that you may be okay without the texturizing. Let me know tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new haircut! It looks really good on you. I've been wanting to do something different with my hair too. How did the job fair go?
Silvia

rebekca said...

You're all hip and funky! It looks amazing!

and I love how you took in a picture and were like, "make me her" LOL

Mommy said...

LOVE IT.
Looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair cut. It looks terrific!!! I remember your first hair cut was done by a 3 year old (yourself), and it was well above the shoulders. Your looking good!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks so good:) Makes me want to cut my hair short again like I did last summer!