Secrets

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Today was a good day. I decided to fall asleep thinking about happy things and positive things, and I really think doing so put me in a good mood all day long.

I have had an attitude change over the past few weeks...nothing major, but I have made my mind up to change little things about the way I live my life. Not to say that I wasn't super happy before~~because I was/am. I just realize that I am going to be going through a huge change in a few months by going back to work, and I feel like I need to make some adjustments in my life right now to make that change a smooth and stress-free one.

I am also going to start blogging about something new on Sundays. Something to make me accountable to all five of you. :) I'm excited, yet nervous, about tomorrow's post. But I am looking forward to sharing it with you all AND having a record that I can look back on in the coming months and years.

How about a little test? Try to fall asleep with happy and positive thoughts and let me know if it changed your mood for the following day!

2 comments:

emily said...

Intriguing...

Mommy said...

OK - its technically Sunday....POST AWAY....NOW