My Journey~~Week 6

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. But if you're really itchin' for a Kelly post, I did blog everyday for the months of January, Februrary, and March. Just go to the archives. Hee hee...

I had an ok week. I didn't eat my best of the last 6 weeks, but I did eat better than I have in several years. My obstacle this week was cookies. Reagan wanted to make sugar cookies in the first 1/2 of the week, and Reese's Pieces cookies during the second 1/2. And we make the kind that are already made and cut into cute little circles. Which makes it very easy to pop a raw cookie dough nugget into your mouth. Way too easy.

So I had a few cookies. Not too many, but a few. And I did count them. But I also went into my weekly reserve 35 points. And I haven't done this too much since I started WW.

I did exercise 4 times. Two nights I walked with the boys. And on Saturday and Sunday David and I did yard work. All. day. long. (another post to come soon)

Weight loss: -.6 pounds
Total loss: -16.2 pounds
Goals: Get back on track with water!! Why is it so hard for me to even fit one stinkin' glass of water in per day? Eat more veggies.

3 comments:

rebekca said...

Yay! You're awesome and amazing and inspiring and beautiful!

Missed you on Thursday! We actually DANCED! I may have just shuffled my feet side to side 80's style now that I think about it...

Mommy said...

What do you drink all day? Anything? I am partial to crystal light....or adding fruit slices to water when I NEED more. It helps.

But...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Excellent job on the excercising...thats GREAT!

And did anyone get a video of Becky "dancing"?

rebekca said...

I'm in for a walk next week! How about once the guys get home from work???