After

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Here is a reminder of what our patio looked like just a few days ago:




But thanks to my loving husband, it now looks like this:




Obviously Elton loves it more than the hot concrete patio.

So do I! We have been spending almost every evening after dinner outside (we have a ceiling fan...don't think we're crazy sitting out in 100 degree heat!). I enjoy being outside with Reagan during the day, too.

It is still a work in progress. We are waiting for our ottoman to be delivered, and I want to find a nice candle for the side table and outdoor art for the wall. You can't see in the picture, but I also have hanging baskets surrounding the seating area, and we're just waiting for the little sprouts to bloom!

Anyone intersted in joining me for a nice beverage on our patio?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Kelly it looks great! I can imagine how much you are enjoying it.
We have a nice table, chairs, and bench for the outside, but are waiting to add on a patio that will hold them. What anniversary do you think I can ask for that? :)

Unknown said...

I'm on my way!!!!!