Don't Get Too Close!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

This is crazy. It is the SIXTH day of school, and I have a substitute there this morning.

Reagan and I developed a stomach bug. "Bug" sounds to cute for how I feel. Luckily Reagan woke up this morning feeling much better (and had a yogurt and sausage) so he is at my mother-in-law's house. All while I feel yucky, clammy, achy. Miserable.

On a happy note, we had a great long weekend. David and I double-dated on Saturday night after he completed the Nike Human Race. Yesterday was "Reagan Day" which involved a trip to Cabela's and McDonald's for lunch.

It doesn't take much to make him happy.

And to stay positive about my "itty bitty cute litty buggy-wuggy", at least I have one more day to prepare more for my lessons this week.

But first I'm going to maneuver myself to the couch and put myself in the fetal position.

3 comments:

emily said...

That sucks... but I am sure it will be the norm until you get used to all those germs - keep taking your vitamins and washing your hands!

Mommy said...

First year is ALWAYS the sickest! Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Awww, Kelly that sooo sucks - hang in there girl - you will get back into the swing of germs/sickies and all that. Take care!