Howdy, Pardner!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

We had a wonderful Halloween weekend.


A month or so ago, Reagan wanted to be a ghost. Some of you may be thinking "What an easy costume! Just get a sheet!!". Um, no. I can't even make a sheet costume. If I tried, it would look like Charlie Brown's ghost costume--which was covered in holes all over.

Then he wanted to be a fireman. Ok, I could do that!

Or Target could.

So we went to Target to get a fireman costume.

And a Wii Fit, but that is another post.

There were no firemen costumes, but Reagan stumbled across the most adorable (can I still use "adorable" for my 4 year old?) cowboy costume! He tried it on, then galloped through Target while we did the rest of the shopping!

David decided to take his costume into his own hands. I think he had a fear of this again. So we headed to Goodwill to make up his cowboy costume.

I was a cat, again. I was also behind the camera.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, Lovin' Reagan's costume!!! And I'm Lovin' the new background too!!!

Megan said...

That is a really REALLY cute costume!

Kennedy kept telling me all week that Cash and Reagan were going to be "bad guys" for Halloween. They must talk a big talk to impress the ladies at school. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! And the tile looks great, too - I haven't seen it in person yet! :-)

Mommy said...

CUTE!! And Reagan looks pretty good, too!
HA

Anonymous said...

Um...I now realize that the picture probably wasn't taken at your house...am I correct? :-)