Something's Fishy

Thursday, August 07, 2008



Not that I don't already have enough mouths to feed (2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 child, 1 husband, myself), we now have a gold fish.

Why do we have a gold fish?

Because we are horrible parents who bribe our child.

For months we have told Reagan that he could have a fish of his own once he started using the potty all. the. time.

Or at Petco last night.

So now we have a fish. In our kitchen. Because it can't go into Reagan's room until he poops on the potty all. the. time.

By the way, Reagan named his fish "Fishy".

A creative one, isn't he?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben is j-e-a-l-o-u-s. That is a cute fish, actually and I'm thinking of getting Ben one for his birthday. That's a cool bowl - did it come with the filter? Details! details! :-)

(we all bribe our kids....it's the American way.)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha about creativity - it just makes it easier for everyone, really - then you just don't have to remember, you know off the top of your head!!! Looks like fishy is very happy and satisfied! Enjoy him! Just make sure the cat doesn't enjoy him too!

Jessica said...

that is too funny...I'm all about bribery and the fish sounds like something I will need to keep in mind the next time I need a good bribe!!

rebekca said...

HEY!

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Or spoken to, I guess.

Where are you teaching this school year??? Sebastian was not at McDonald's with Sebi. Although I did choke on my soda when I read that, thank you ;-)

Reagan and Sebi should meet. I don't know exactly what happens when cute meets cute, but I'm thinking adorable photos..

and then it's just an easy blog.